Monday, March 28, 2016

Kline Chiropractic & Wellness' First Yelp Review

Thank you to Dana C. who took a moment to write some kind words on our Yelp page.

Take a look at what we've started over on Yelp.

It is now obvious that if you are searching for Chiropractors with 5 star reviews, you will definitely find Dr. Kline!

"I've been seeing Dr. Kline for a little over 3 years now and he's the best thing that ever happened to my back. When I could barely walk because the pain was so bad, Dr. Kline worked his magic. He got me back to normal a heck of a lot quicker than my primary doctor ever could. I have 2 herniated disc's but because of Dr. Kline's care I can live a normal, pain free life (as long as I come in for my regular visits)! His rates are also very reasonable if you don't have insurance. I have referred many people to Dr. Kline and they have all been very satisfied as well." Dana C.

Kline Chiropractic & Wellness
6010 Hidden Valley Road, Suite 107
Carlsbad, CA 92011

Tel: (442) 232-6708
Fax: (442) 232-6732

No comments:

Post a Comment